The bios reset is a bit tricky:
- There's a 6 Pin jumperboard between the power-button and the front usb ports. Per Default the pins 4 and 5 are jumpered.
- Activate the recovery mode by placing the jumper onto the pins 3 and 4.
- Restart the system and replace the security password.
- When finished, rejumper the board to the pins 4 and 5.
This will jump over any password protection on the board and allow you to enter the bios.
- Place the jumper on pins 5 and 6 to activate the bios recovery mode.